Simply Ever After


Welcome to our new blog, Simply Ever After. We're Jason and Aimee, a 30-something married couple living in Utah, U.S.A. The purpose of this blog is to share our own personal definition of joy as we build our life around our values. We value a simple lifestyle, quality over quantity, experiences over possessions. We hope to build a "tiny house" one day, sooner rather than later, but in the meantime, we're trying to figure out how we can simplify our life as it is right now.

Our wedding in Napa

Aimee:
I hope to write about a lot of positive topics on our blog: happiness, inspiration, and living simply in the present while preparing to achieve our future goals. It's taken me 30+ years to commit to living my best life, and now that I have, I'm excited to explore what this means to me, and implement some of the techniques I learn. 

Jason:
As the world changes around us, I am feeling the need to adapt.  I plan to be a student of anything and everything for the rest of my life.  I hope to write about my continued education as I search for the little things in life that make me and my little family happy.



We hope you'll join us on our quest for a happy, meaningful life, both as individuals and as a family, and share your own experiences with us in a dialogue. We never want to preach how to live the "right" lifestyle and follow the "right" values. Instead, we hope to engage and share with each other, based on what we find works for us. In exchange, we want to hear what you've found that works for you.

Please let us know in the comments if there's anything you'd like to see on Simply Ever After.

"Truth is ever to be found in simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things." - Sir Isaac Newton

Comments